lunes, 9 de enero de 2012

"Something’s changed in you, toward me. You’re distant. Cold. I don’t know what I’ve done, but I’ll leave you alone from now on if that’s what you want. Is that what you want? You know why I’d leave you alone? Because I care about your feelings more than mine. I love you. There, I said it...not just on some chalkboard. I would never let anybody or anything hurt you. I’ve never felt that way about anyone".
i don't know what do you want from me!!! i love you but i can't, go away.

Ryan star- i love the song, i get very nervious every time i play this song. i can't stop thinking about you and what did you said to me.

1 comentario:

  1. Preciosa canción!!.
    Mejor escucharla acompañado de alguien a quien poder mirarle a los ojos y regalarle una sonrisa.

    Un cariñoso abrazo, querida amiga.

    ResponderEliminar