martes, 13 de diciembre de 2011

Please don't cry 
You know I'm leaving here tonight 
Before I go I want you to know that there will always be a light 

And if the moon had to runaway 
And all the stars didn't wanna play 
Don't waste the sun on a rainy day 
The wind will soon blow it all away 

So many times I'd planned 
To be much more than who I am 
And if I let you down, I will follow you 'round until you understand 

When the days all seem the same 
Don't feel the cold or wind or rain 
Everything will be okay 
We will meet again one day 
I will shine on, for everyone 

So please don't cry 
Although I leave you here this night 
Where ever I may go, how far I don't know 
But I will always be your light.
The song that i love! it's so weird the feeling of let you go. i going to miss you so much . no, i already miss you so much that hurt. i can't believe now that i won't be able to see you everyday, or just be around to you, hear your voice, oh god! i miss you. i know that everyone tells me that the time past so fast, that i have to be good, happy, enjoy, but i can't , i feel so empty without you, and know that we can see each other in almost two months it's kills me. You promise me that i'll be happy, you promise me things that can be done if you're not here! i can't live without my heart, i can't live without my soul.
Please come back to me, even as a stranger. just be around, i need you.



2 comentarios:

  1. Es el llanto de un corazón enamorado hasta límites insospechados. Es el amor puro, el amor límpio. Ese que tan difícil es mantener en el tiempo.

    Disfruta de esos momentos, porque son únicos.

    Un abrazo, querida amiga.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. lindo pensamiento, muy profundo
    y no estes triste, disfruta lo bonito que
    hay a tu alrededor eres alguien que hace feliz
    a los demas, bueno a mi cuando veo tus fotos
    me siento feliz de tan bonitas que estan
    Cuidate!!

    ResponderEliminar